The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, more commonly known as the T, is one of the oldest public transit systems in the United States. It's also the largest transit system in Massachusetts.
As a division of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT), the MBTA provides subway, bus, Commuter Rail, ferry, and paratransit service to eastern Massachusetts and parts of Rhode Island.
MBTA for Developers
The MBTA makes information available for developers, including schedules, real-time arrival predictions, alerts, performance metrics, and historical data.
MBTA Data Sources
The MBTA publishes data through the following sources:
- V3 API: A fast, flexible, standards-based API for schedules, arrival predictions, vehicle locations, and service alerts.
- GTFS: Industry-standard feed for bulk schedule data. Historic feeds also available.
- GTFS-realtime: Industry-standard feed for bulk arrival predictions, vehicle locations, and service alerts.
- MBTA-performance: The MBTA’s performance data API.
- MBTA Open Data Portal: Get detailed, historical data—including ridership and performance data, schedules, and other system information.
Or your access control systemGet in touch
Or your mobile credentials...Get in touch
Or your parking system...Get in touch
Or your other system...Get in touch
Manage everything from one place
Sharry provides also...
Sharry is the most robust access control platform on the market through the integration of 20+ most popular access control systems. Provide a five-star experience!
Visitor management system
Make all visitors feel exceptional. Through the ingenious and smart connection of reception software, the building’s access control system, parking reservations, and your building app.
Tenant engagement platform
Engage building community through the only mobile app they use daily. It's your building app. They activate it to open doors and turnstiles, to access the parking, to invite guests…