Head of Customer Support
Sharry is looking for the lead of our Customer Care Dpt. to help us provide exceptional technical assistance and maintain outstanding relationships with our customers worldwide.
You would be leading the Global Support Team - 1st level support & Launch&Activation team which both consist of 8 ppl in total. Also, you would be coordinating the workflow of other team members as well as monitoring the daily service requests to ensure we meet the support needs of our clients and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in managing a support team
- Experience with setting up processes in an IT company
- Proven ability to design and implement operational, quality and performance management practices and procedures
- Experience using data to find trends and drive continuous improvement through collaboration with peers in an IT organization
- An ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and activities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- Customer-oriented approach
What we offer:
- Off-work activities 🏞
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility ⏰
- Smart HQ offices located nearby Anděl subway station in Prague powered by Sharry 🏙
- Pleasant working environment, free company culture 🤟
- Free parking for your car or bike (+ even shower) 🚘
- Part-time/Full-time upon agreement ✅
- Dell / MacBook computer, company phone 💻
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days per year 🏝
- Office yoga every Wednesday 🧘
- Free fruits & healthy snacks in the office 🍒
- Company breakfasts, Sharry Beer events, parties, team-building sessions 🎈
- Free tickets to public events (theatre, cinema, escape games, ice skating, and more) 🎭
- Multisport card ⚽️
What do we do in Sharry?
- We develop a mobile app that replaces plastic badges to open turnstiles and doors.
- It doesn't sound like rocket science, right? But through this app users can also enter the parking, book a meeting room, order food at work, grant access to guests…
- Our solution is used daily in large enterprises like Deloitte, Erste Group, Dell, and Citibank.
The foundations of the “smart building” called Sharry were laid by 4 enthusiasts back in 2016. Together they built the software solution for all new office buildings developed by Skanska in Central Europe. And soon after Sharry won a tender to become a technology partner for NYC's largest commercial landlord. The company has received two investments to reinforce its position as a global PropTech company of 45+ talented professionals based in Prague HQ, Warsaw, New York, Boston,...