We create a product through which users interact with the real world - a mobile app in users’ pockets that opens the lobby turnstiles, TV screens in the lobby, parking navigation screens, and others are all touchpoints we would like you to work on.
As a part of the global Sharry integration team, you will be responsible for operating our extensive lab - Sharry Workplace Integration Platform and making sure everything is running smoothly.
Your daily agenda will consist of:
- Ownership of all our software licenses to the external test system in our lab and ensuring they would never expire
- Installation and basic setup of Access control systems
- Debug the ACS on the test VM, if they stop working or API responding
- Communication with vendors (licensing, basic user setup of ACS)
- Keeping good relationship channels with all our vendor partners
- Making manuals about the vendor's system
- Basic research of potential vendors and their API
- Ownership of all test HW in our lab and its maintenance
This role is currently designed for 50% of working hours (4 hours per day) with the potential to increase the fund to full-time job in the future.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Part-time job (50% of working hours)