What we can offer you
Are you bored designing experiences that remain on screen and play a marginal role in people’s lives and would rather do something with a great potential that no one else is doing?
We may be looking for you!
For people from offices all over the world (and their visitors), we create a multi-touchpoint service through which they interact with the building and its services – a mobile app in users’ pockets that opens the lobby turnstiles, TV screens that thousands glance at passing through the lobby, parking navigation screens instructing users to find the right parking spot and others – all should form one coherent experience that you, as a designer at Sharry, will have under your wing.
In this role you will...
- Help to define various user interfaces and experiences for different touchpoints and different user personas.
- Effectively communicate design ideas, develop interaction models, create wireframes, build mockups and prototypes and validate them with users.
- Work with visual designers to define the product design system and to design compelling, highly usable user experiences. A feel for visual design and hands-on experience with visual design tools (Figma, Sketch) is an advantage, but you will own the full experience, not just the pixels.
- Plan and conduct user research and incorporate the feedback into design iterations and future product plans.
- Collaborate with product owners on defining the roadmap and prioritizing UI/UX improvements (sometimes you may need to plan and conduct a quick workshop).
- Support the development teams in implementing the designs.
What we expect from you
We need you, an experienced hands-on UI/UX designer to help us make our product even better. We are a team and we are looking for another player who would be with us in the office and help us move forward together.
What do we expect
- 3+ years plus hands-on-experience with UI/UX design (demonstrated experience in designing mobile & web interfaces, experience with other touchpoints is a benefit)
- A team player with excellent communication skills, curiosity, and customer focus
- Communicative spoken and written English
- Technical background and spirit is an advantage
- Ability to see both the forest and the trees
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma / Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences