Sales Executive for CEE Market
We are a PropTech company with a cutting-edge product focused on office buildings - mostly integrated mobile access, guest management, dynamic parking, and tenant engagement platform. You can find our footprint in the EU, the US, and even in South Africa. We are proud to be associated with names like Skanska, SL Green, CBRE, Invesco, CA IMMO, DEKA, KGAL, White Star Real Estate, and others.
The Business development manager is a key position within the organization; working closely with senior management, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing the business by developing relationships with suitable landlords and partners with prime locations. High-level negotiations with partners and C-level executives from the client’s site will be required.
Responsibility for the entire region and all business development activities in it.
- Identifying end clients - landlords, developers
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Identifying the right partners – for example, access control system distributors or installers
- Pitching products and services
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders, and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
What we expect:
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience within Commercial Real Estate
- Creative talents, innovative self-starter, and the ability to negotiate and solve tough problems
- Relevant sector experience – commercial property, sustainability, access control system, possibly startup and sales background
- In-depth knowledge (preferable) of the Smart workplace industry and its current trends
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated
- Excellent time management, organization, and presentation skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in real estate services
What we offer:
- Off-work activities 🏞
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility ⏰
- Smart HQ offices located nearby Anděl subway station in Prague powered by Sharry 🏙
- Pleasant working environment, free company culture 🤟
- Free parking for your car or bike (+ even shower) 🚘
- Part-time/Full-time upon agreement ✅
- Dell / MacBook computer, company phone 💻
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days per year 🏝
- Office yoga every Wednesday 🧘
- Free fruits & healthy snacks in the office 🍒
- Company breakfasts, Sharry Beer events, parties, team-building sessions 🎈
- Free tickets to public events (theatre, cinema, escape games, ice skating, and more) 🎭
- Multisport card ⚽️
What do we do in Sharry?
- We develop a mobile app that replaces plastic badges to open turnstiles and doors.
- It doesn't sound like rocket science, right? But through this app users can also enter the parking, book a meeting room, order food at work, grant access to guests…
- Our solution is used daily in large enterprises like Deloitte, Erste Group, Dell, and Citibank.
The foundations of the “smart building” called Sharry were laid by 4 enthusiasts back in 2016. Together they built the software solution for all new office buildings developed by Skanska in Central Europe. And soon after Sharry won a tender to become a technology partner for NYC's largest commercial landlord. The company has received two investments to reinforce its position as a global PropTech company of 45+ talented professionals based in Prague HQ, Warsaw, New York, Boston,...