Launch & Activation Team Support (Part-Time)
Meet Sharry, a top workplace experience software for offices and office buildings! Our platform offers touchless office access, smart parking, hybrid work and visitor management features. Some of the largest and most beautiful office buildings in New York, London, Prague and many other cities rely on our solution, as well as global companies with thousands of employees. Would you like to work at a job where digital and real worlds connect?
What will be your mission as the Launch & Activation Team Support?
As a part of the Customer Success team, whose purpose is to make sure our clients know about us, know how to use our product and of course, fall in love with us, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing training presentations and related documents
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve our training sessions
- Assisting during training sessions (online & offline) with clients
- Assisting with building app promotional events (mobile app promotions on client's site etc.)
- Operational administrative tasks
Who will be your partner in crime?
Veronika Hrabalová: Our training and presentation specialist. She is also responsible for our Learning & Development program! Apart from enjoying wine with family and friends, Veronika loves travelling, action, and coffee.
Matěj Pokorný: Matěj is proficient in business development, public speaking and customer care. He founded our Support department and later a separate Launch & Activation Team so that we could provide the best care, trainings and support for our clients. Aside from work - feel free to ask Matěj about his passion for sports and classical music.
Already interested? Apply HERE
What we expect:
- 💻 Excellent work with PowerPoint/Google Slides and Word/Google Docs
- 🔍 Attention to detail – Details make the difference, we need to be sure that even the smallest details do not escape our eye.
- 🇬🇧 Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) - You will not only be highly collaborating with teammates but also with clients.
- 🇨🇿 Good Czech communication skills (written & spoken)
- 💡 Teamwork, proactive approach, and self-management are what you seek – Our team is built on these principles and we are looking for someone with the same mindset.
- 🧑🎓 Position is suitable for students (part-time)
What we offer:
- Work where the digital and real world is connected to the maximum extent 🌍
- Multinational company with offices in Prague, Warsaw, and New York 🗺️
- Hands on the top notch IoT technologies and AWS 🔝
- Opportunity to change the way people use their buildings and offices 🔓
- Free corporate culture, direct influence on the functioning of the team that follows the path of self-management 🙌
- Pleasant working environment, we are specialists for that 🌳
- Modern offices in Anděl 🏢
- MacBook laptop 💻
- Teambuildings and off-sites 🌴
- Monthly all-hands meetings (Sharry Beers as we call them) and monthly themed breakfasts 🍹
- Multisport card 🏋
- Flexible working hours and home office ⏱
- And of course adequate salary 💰
What do we do in Sharry?
- We develop a mobile app that replaces plastic badges to open turnstiles and doors.
- It doesn't sound like rocket science, right? But through this app users can also enter the parking, book a meeting room, order food at work, grant access to guests…
- Our solution is used daily in large enterprises like Deloitte, Erste Group, Dell, and Citibank.
The foundations of the “smart building” called Sharry were laid by 4 enthusiasts back in 2016. Together they built the software solution for all new office buildings developed by Skanska in Central Europe. And soon after Sharry won a tender to become a technology partner for NYC's largest commercial landlord. The company has received two investments to reinforce its position as a global PropTech company of 55+ talented professionals based in Prague HQ, Warsaw, New York, Boston,...