Junior MS Excel Specialist in Customer Success (Part-Time)
Meet Sharry, a top workplace experience software for offices and office buildings! Our platform offers touchless office access, smart parking, hybrid work and visitor management features. Some of the largest and most beautiful office buildings in New York, London, Prague and many other cities rely on our solution, as well as global companies with thousands of employees. Would you like to work at a job where digital and real worlds connect?
What will be your mission as a Junior MS Excel Specialist?
As a part of the Customer Success Team, whose purpose is to make sure our clients know about us, know how to use our product and of course, fall in love with us, you will be responsible for:
- Exporting and importing data from/into our databases
- Creating advanced filters to make sure all the data are valid
- Communicating with clients and assisting them to finalize the table for importing their new employees to our Sharry Workplace solution
- Making sure everything is running smoothly
- Collecting data from multiple sources and preparing overviews and executive summaries based on them
- Developing and implementing standard operating procedures to bridge data gaps and resolve related issues
Who will be your partner in crime?
Veronika Hrabalová: Our training and presentation specialist. She is also responsible for our Learning & Development program! Apart from enjoying wine with family and friends, Veronika loves travelling, action, and coffee.
Matěj Pokorný: Matěj is proficient in business development, public speaking and customer care. He founded our Support department and later a separate Launch & Activation Team so that we could provide the best care, trainings and support for our clients. Aside from work - feel free to ask Matěj about his passion for sports and classical music.
Already interested? Apply HERE
What we expect:
- 📊 Excellent work with data and Excel – As mentioned above, you will be collecting data from various sources. Beat Matěj in Excel at the interview and prove your skills!
- 🇬🇧 Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) - You will not only be highly collaborating with teammates but also with clients.
- 🇨🇿 Good Czech communication skills (written & spoken)
- 💁 Customer orientation - You will become a customer success partner, thus, it is necessary that you keep a professional, customer-oriented approach even in difficult situations.
- 🧠 Analytical thinking – Far more important than how many tools you know is how you think about your work. If you enjoy thinking about challenges and can make assumptions based on data, you will not be bored with us.
- 🔍 Attention to detail – Details make the difference, we need to be sure that even the smallest details do not escape our eye.
- 💡 Teamwork, proactive approach, and self-management are what you seek – Our team is built on these principles and we are looking for someone with the same mindset.
- 🧑🎓 Position is suitable for students (part-time)
What we offer:
- Work where the digital and real world is connected to the maximum extent 🌍
- Multinational company with offices in Prague, Warsaw, and New York 🗺️
- Hands on the top notch IoT technologies and AWS 🔝
- Opportunity to change the way people use their buildings and offices 🔓
- Free corporate culture, direct influence on the functioning of the team that follows the path of self-management 🙌
- Pleasant working environment, we are specialists for that 🌳
- Modern offices in Anděl 🏢
- MacBook laptop 💻
- Teambuildings and off-sites 🌴
- Monthly all-hands meetings (Sharry Beers as we call them) and monthly themed breakfasts 🍹
- Multisport card 🏋
- Flexible working hours and home office ⏱
- And of course adequate salary 💰
What do we do in Sharry?
- We develop a mobile app that replaces plastic badges to open turnstiles and doors.
- It doesn't sound like rocket science, right? But through this app users can also enter the parking, book a meeting room, order food at work, grant access to guests…
- Our solution is used daily in large enterprises like Deloitte, Erste Group, Dell, and Citibank.
The foundations of the “smart building” called Sharry were laid by 4 enthusiasts back in 2016. Together they built the software solution for all new office buildings developed by Skanska in Central Europe. And soon after Sharry won a tender to become a technology partner for NYC's largest commercial landlord. The company has received two investments to reinforce its position as a global PropTech company of 55+ talented professionals based in Prague HQ, Warsaw, New York, Boston,...