What we can offer you
As a part of the global Sharry service team, you will be responsible for launching our Sharry Workplace solution and making sure everything is running smoothly.
Your main role will include collecting data from multiple sources and preparing overviews based on them. Secondly, you will be responsible for preparing and revising Excel tables for data imports and automatizing this process as much as possible. If you are excited about advanced Excel features, we'll teach you new ones and you'll become an expert with us.
- Work where the digital and real world is connected to the maximum extent 🌍
- Hands on the top notch IoT technologies and AWS 🔝
- Opportunity to change the way people use their buildings and offices 🔓
- Free corporate culture and direct influence on the functioning of the team 🙌
- MacBook or Dell computer 💻
- And of course adequate salary 💰
What we expect from you
You will not only be supporting clients remotely but also participating on-site in modern A-Class office buildings using Sharry's digital products. Additionally, you experience setting up new processes, including creating guides, procedures, and FAQs.
Most often you will be communicating with customers (developers, project, and product managers) via email or our smart building management applications. You will also have access to a leading analytics platform and a modern helpdesk tool (Freshdesk) and will be involved in their development.
- Analytical skills, excellent work with data and Excel 📊
- Fluency in English is a must, good written language in both Czech and English 🇬🇧
- Advanced knowledge of IT, computer networks, iOS, Android and Windows 🖥️
- Knowledge of GoodData or other analytics platforms is an advantage 🗂️
- Knowledge of PropTech and Facility preferably 🏢
- Proactive approach and self-discipline 💡
- Attention to detail, customer orientation 🔍