What we can offer you
In Sharry we develop a digital platform that transforms office buildings into smart buildings. Our products are used by innovative developers such as Skanska or White Star Real Estate and thousands of users in companies like MSD, Invesco, Business Link, Accenture and many others.
Currently, we are establishing at the U.S. market while finishing our own product Sharry Workplace. To manage all of this, we need you. We are team and we are looking for another player - DevOps Engineer (System Administrator), who would be with us in the office and help us move forward together. If you are tired of the typical stereotype of development and would rather do something with a great potential that no one else is doing, continue reading.
What we can offer you:
- a job connecting digital and real world
- a possibility to be a member of a team on global scope
- hands on the top notch IoT technologies and AWS
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture (no dress code)
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- offices 50 metres from Andel station in Prague
- a week-long offsite meeting by the Adriatic Sea (September, hopefully!)
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- adequate salary
- Multisport card
What we expect from you
Your responsibilities will primarily be the design, management and maintenance of the automated infrastructure (external and internal) of our entire product solution. Via Ansible (or Terraform) to manage and configure all the systems we use running on Linux. You'll control all the AWS services, plus you'll work with containers using Docker and Kubernetes configurations. CI / CD configuration and pipelines orchestration in GitLab await you.
We are looking for someone who will take the entire infrastructure as their key competence, who will be able to support our developers and will come up with ideas on how to improve the existing backend architecture.
What we expect:
- 3+ years’ experience in this position
- knowledge of networking (L2, L3 - switching, routing)
- knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, PHP)
- security principles
- experience in executing Agile / Lean / Continuous Delivery best practices
- part-time / full-time
Keywords you are looking for:
- Unix (Debian, Ubuntu server)
- Docker, Kubernetes (+ Helm), CI/CD (GitLab)
- Amazon services - EC2, EKS, ELB, S3, SQS, Route 53, Cloudfront etc.
- Nginx, Apache, PHP 7.X
- MySQL (MariaDB), ElasticSearch, Redis, Kibana, Grafana
- Ansible, Terraform, Icinga
- Virtualization, KVM, Qemu