What we can offer you
At Sharry, we are developing a digital platform that turns the best office complexes into friendly buildings. Our products are used by innovative developers such as Skanska, SL Green, or White Star Real Estate and thousands of users all around the world. Right now we are looking for a new team member for the position of Customer Service & Delivery Support Specialist.
We are now looking for a new member of our service team as a CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST to proactively work with our customers in several European countries and the USA.
WE or What we can offer you
- work where the digital and real world is connected to the maximum extent
- be part of service team with global reach
- contact with the latest IoT technologies and AWS
- opportunity to change the way people use their buildings and offices
- flexible working hours and a free corporate culture
- pleasant working environment, we are specialists for that
- offices 50 meters from the metro station Andel
- Company offsite meeting in Adriatic Coast
- multisport card
- and of course adequate payment
What we expect from you
As a part of the global Sharry service team you will respond to our customer requirements within the agreed SLA. You'll not only be supporting clients remotely, but also participating on-site in modern office buildings using Sharry's digital products. Your role will also include setting up new processes, including creating guides, procedures and FAQs.
Most often you will be communicating with customers (developers, project and product managers) via email or our smart building management applications. You will also have access to a modern helpdesk tool (Freshdesk) and will be involved in its development.
YOU or What we expect
- experience from a helpdesk or service support department
- fluency in English is a must, good written language in both Czech and English
- basic knowledge of IT, computer networks, TCP/IP
- knowledge of Windows 10, RDP, VNC, VPN, Office
- knowledge of iOS, Android, Google Suite
- knowledge of Slack and Freshdesk is an advantage
- knowledge of PropTech and Facility preferably
- providing superior customer service & proactive approach
- attention to detail, customer orientation