Meet Sharry, a top workplace experience software for offices and office buildings! More than 160,000 people use Sharry on the 4,000,000 m2 of office space! And yet, there are just over 60 of us in the Sharry team. Our platform offers touchless office access, smart parking, hybrid work and visitor management features. Some of the largest and most beautiful office buildings in New York, London, Prague and many other cities rely on our solution, as well as global companies with tens of thousands of employees. Would you like to work at a job where digital and real world connect and have a possibility to be a member of a business development team on a global scale?
And what will be your mission at Sharry?
As you may know, growth is crucial for any startup. And we are no exception. So it is no surprise that Business development representative (BDR) is a key role at Sharry. You will be working closely with the senior management and you will be primarily responsible for growing the business by establishing and developing relationships with relevant enterprises, landlords and partners. What does it mean? That high-level negotiations with partners and C-level executives will be required. You will be focused on a specific region and all business development activities in it.)
Your daily agenda will consist of:
- Identifying and researching target accounts - enterprises, landlords, real estate developers and partners
- Connecting with relevant stakeholders via email, phone or social and establishing rapport
- Pitching products and services, actively listening to prospects’ needs
- Evaluating and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams
- Arranging business development meetings with new leads and introducing qualified leads to the sales team
- Tracking all business development activities in a CRM system (HubSpot)
- Helping create engaging and prospect-optimized content
If you want to be part of a global startup success story while working from Prague (with a still quite small team of 55+ people), this is the place to be 👍 If it sounds like something you would enjoy doing, let us know! ❤️