What we can offer you
We are Sharry. We are a PropTech company with a cutting-edge product focused on office buildings - mostly integrated mobile access, guest management, dynamic parking, and tenant engagement platform. You can find our footprint in the EU, the US, and even in South Africa. We are proud to be associated with names like Skanska, SL Green, CBRE, Invesco, CA IMMO, DEKA, KGAL, White Star Real Estate, and others.
The Business development manager is a key position within the organization; working closely with senior management, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing the business by developing relationships with suitable landlords and partners with prime locations. High-level negotiations with partners and C-level executives from the client’s site will be required.
Responsibility for the entire region and all business development activities in it.
What we expect from you
● Identifying end clients - landlords, developers
● Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
● Identifying right partners – for example, access control system distributors or installers
● Pitching products and services
● Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
● Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
● Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders, and sales displays
● Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Skills and Qualifications required:
● Experience within Commercial Real Estate
● Creative talents, innovative self-starter, and the ability to negotiate and solve tough problems
● Relevant sector experience – commercial property, sustainability, access control system, possibly startup and sales background
● In-depth knowledge (preferable) of the Smart workplace industry and its current trends
● The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
● Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
● Attention to detail, commercially orientated
● Excellent time management, organization, and presentation skills
● Minimum of 2 years experience in real estate services